Executive Director of ATO
To provide the regular and efficient carrying out of all the functions and the administration, the Association shall establish a secretariat. The budget of the secretariat including the staff number and labour costs shall be approved by the Membership meeting.
SThe secretariat shall be managed by the Executive Director who may be employed by the Association. The Executive Director shall be appointed and appealed by the Board.
Executive Director shall:
- be responsible for the operation of the Association,
- maintain the archive, documentation, and the administration of the Association,
- provide for correct bookkeeping of the Association,be responsible for the preparation of materials for meeting of the Board and the Membership meeting,
- provide for employment relations with the employees of the Association,
- be responsible for preparation of the materials required to carry out the tasks of the members of the Board, the Supervisory Board, and Expert commissions,
- be responsible for financial and material provisioning of the activities of the expert commissions according to the approved projects.
Executive Director of ATO is Patrik Krauspe since February 1, 2003. He manages the office of the Association which provides for carrying out of all of the ATO functions